Are You Interested In Joining Our Team?
Thank you for your interest in joining the team at Elite Nursing Staffers Inc. In order to work with Elite Nursing Staffers, you must first complete the application process. You can expedite the process by completing the on-line Registration Form below or by contacting one of our Nurse Recruiters by phone or e-mail to request an appointment for an interview.
On the day of your appointment, make sure to bring with you all of the documents listed below in order to complete the sign-up process. Once you arrive at our office, any documents not yet finished will be completed. Next, all of Elite Nursing Staffers policies and procedures will be reviewed. You will then need to test in the appropriate specialty area. We also obtain information from a basic criminal background check and perform a pre-employment drug screening. The entire process should not take more than one and a half hours. Once completed, you can start to work immediately.
The Following Items Are Required To Complete the Sign-Up Process
Elite Nursing Staffers Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. All applicants and employees will be treated without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, or national origin.
- Two acceptable forms of ID (Driver's License, Passport, Social Security Card, Alien Registration Card, Work Permit)
- Current RN license(s)
- Current CPR card
- Current ACLS card if applicable
- Current Certifications (PALS, etc)
- Proof of PPD performed within the last 6 months OR a Chest X-Ray within the last 3 years
- Proof of MMR immunization OR a positive titer
- Documentation of a Hepatitis B Series OR a positive titer (These are not required if you are willing to complete a waiver)
- Names, addresses, and phone numbers for two professional references.
- Statement of good health by a physician within the last 6 months.